BYDAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra

+2
SilentScope
jim_g
6 posters

Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra

Post  jim_g Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Ive told there founder that we dont trust them, he said he will write a mail to all of his members telling them to stop attacking bydand, and he has a letter for all of you.Ive had alook at the post he made in bcgamers blog, so there must be some truth in what he say, even if it onl lasted 1 month it would be 1 month peace to rebuild your troops here is the letter.

Most honored members of the BYDAND alliance!
How about peace out with the LaCosaNostra a bit?
We respect players that are experienced ww2 veterans,and it is an honor to fight with you but would be an honor also to have you as a mighty ally and friend.

Lets give it a try!
why i propose this is also,because nat2 has one player who tried to get my password by using another account in the game with the name Haunebu3,which is mine,I am the Padrino,Haunebu3,and my official name is neothetiger.So we decided to arrange an all out war on nat2,and unite topclans to let them pay for the cheating and endless insults we get from them,especially chiprih and loaderknut.

In comradeship and with all respects,
all yours,
ElPadrino,
haunebu3

Yes
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty CosaNostra

Post  SilentScope Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi Jim,

Does this proposal concerns also BYDAND allies ? Is Sentenals concerned by this proposal of Cease of Fire ? Could you help to clarify this point or impose that to CosaNostra ?

As you have been informed by Hulk, Sentenals is preparing some actions vs some members of CosaNostra which have been attacking some alliance members (PsychoSan ...).
Should we postpone actions ? Does it make sens to fight vs CosaNostra and NAT2 in the same time as it seems that a war is getting closer and closer ?

Let us know
Cheers

SilentScope
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty i wont forget you

Post  jim_g Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

SilentScope wrote:Hi Jim,

Does this proposal concerns also BYDAND allies ? Is Sentenals concerned by this proposal of Cease of Fire ? Could you help to clarify this point or impose that to CosaNostra ?

As you have been informed by Hulk, Sentenals is preparing some actions vs some members of CosaNostra which have been attacking some alliance members (PsychoSan ...).
Should we postpone actions ? Does it make sens to fight vs CosaNostra and NAT2 in the same time as it seems that a war is getting closer and closer ?

Let us know
Cheers

i intend to make you part of the deal should 1 be made, for now just do what you got to do, so i take it you think its a good idea ?
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty Re: LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra

Post  Xyzlo Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:16 pm

no letter recieved yet.
btw I am a member of Bydand n I jes got registered into da forum....... Very Happy
Xyzlo
Xyzlo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty Re: LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra

Post  High_Dive_Dude Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 am

We need to tell all our allies to be allies with our allies to defeat Nat2 and all cheaters and hackers! We must take action! Together, we stand powerful, but alone we are vulnerable! I send mails OK?

EDIT 01 :

Airforce1 agreed for one condition : Stop G5 from attacking. Guess I can do that

EDIT 02 :

Naax and all of G5's members, please be allies with our allies to beat Nat2 and all cheaters and enemies! And also please do NOT attack Airforce1 or any of it's members! We can beat any enemies if we stand united... And please don't reply to another language Smile

Hello, as founder of g5 t reply if you join force to defeat our enemies, bidan and g5, but you have to say one thing we airforce enemies speaks with devonte make peace, is a pleasure for g5 be bidan ally
Yes

IDK what that means though...

EDIT 03 : Airforce having hard time having G5 ally...
High_Dive_Dude
High_Dive_Dude
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.Osiris Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:50 pm

G5 is an ally of members that dont play on this server...

they will not help u... they can be ally, but cannot help...

i used to use the G5 as a farm... not all the members, just the strongers.. xD
Sgt.Osiris
Sgt.Osiris
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERKILL1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 am

i receive a mail from one of the lacosa member that we are ally with them, i thought it was just a psywar not to attack them because 3 of lacosa scouting me before Smile

anyway im happy i can relax hehehe.
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO MEMBERS OF BYDAND FROM LaCosaNostra Empty Alliance Cosa

Post  SilentScope Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 am

Is this official now Jim ?
Could you tell us more about the content of the deal ?
Thanks
Silent

SilentScope
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  jim_g Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

ive been waiting to see what ppl say, looks like you are all for it, i will contact them as say we agree
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down