BYDAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM

+4
stevenclouds
Sgt.Osiris
shaggs
jim_g
8 posters

Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM

Post  jim_g Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

the sentenals are a new ally of bydand, i notice that they did not have a forum. so ask them to join ours.they have said yes, that way we can work together better.i think its a great idea. hope you all do also
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty Re: BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM

Post  shaggs Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Um, when did this happen? I know overkill and I have been attacking them as recently as today. Will they be okay with this?

While alliances are alright, I have fewer and fewer bases to attack becasue of all these alliances.
shaggs
shaggs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty Re: BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM

Post  jim_g Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 pm

we have been talking about it for a while m8, and i know what you mean about bases to attack,it can be a pain, thats why i have decided, not to be ally with any one who is not in the top 20. i get mail every day from other alliance wanting to be our ally, so i think ive done not to bad. but im realy looking forward to this one, with sentenals going to share our forum. i dont think its been done b4, every one just seem to have there own forum, i realy think this will be good for both our alliance. i know about the attack on hulk, and his on overkill, ive talked to both and all is well now. better to attack players who dont have alliance any way,lol.
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggs Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:14 pm

If you have been talking about it for a while, then okay. The timing kinda sucked cause we just turned steibit's base into a farm. Oh well.. I'll live.
shaggs
shaggs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  jim_g Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

sorry shaggs
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.Osiris Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

shaggs, i will solve your problems soon.. xD
Sgt.Osiris
Sgt.Osiris
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty The pros and cons

Post  stevenclouds Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm

This maybe a good way to get more protection to not just to the alliances especially us. But the idea of another alliance to get our information maybe risky they could give our data to our enemy's or future enemy's I'm just talking about what could be a possibility but they seem to be nice to make it to the top 20 alliances they have one of the fewest members in the top 20 so it would be less likey for this to happen. SO I SUPPORT jim_g IDEA. Neutral but let see how it turns out.

stevenclouds
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.Osiris Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 pm

thats something thats make me think a lot about this too...

they will have total acess to our intel data...
Sgt.Osiris
Sgt.Osiris
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.Osiris Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 pm

another thing that scares me is have a lot of allys...

some of my farms from G5 are now in Airforce1... they are allied too...

one of my farms is now a bydand member.. affraid

its a little hard to get some resources now... i will need to sell my troops to get resources soon.. lol!
Sgt.Osiris
Sgt.Osiris
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggs Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Don't be sorry, it is fine.
shaggs
shaggs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty argh...

Post  IceWolf Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 am

yesterday i've attacked one of sentinels...for farm...but i've read only today that they are our ally...
i've stopped my attack at him...
sorry
IceWolf
IceWolf
Captain
Captain

http://isclanwolfet.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERKILL1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am

Smile now we can relax shaggs no more threat in our zone Smile cheers!
i can concentrate on playing navyfield again too have my BB6 KAISER Smile 4 lvl to go woooooooooooooooot!
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggs Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 am

No more threat? Stenbit (in sentenials) just attacked me. I'm going to kill that asshole. I am canceling our alliance with sentenials. They were useless from the start.
shaggs
shaggs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt.Osiris Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am

u have my support shaggs

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sgt.Osiris
Sgt.Osiris
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  High_Dive_Dude Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 am

Too many allies lol... We should quit with some... I think...
High_Dive_Dude
High_Dive_Dude
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty yes

Post  IceWolf Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 am

High_Dive_Dude wrote:Too many allies lol... We should quit with some... I think...

I am with you!
IceWolf
IceWolf
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  High_Dive_Dude Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:12 am

IceWolf wrote:
High_Dive_Dude wrote:Too many allies lol... We should quit with some... I think...

I am with you!

Quick reply Shocked
High_Dive_Dude
High_Dive_Dude
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty long reply ^_^

Post  IceWolf Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 am

yes, i think that bydand should have allies but only strong alliance(like nationalist etc)and for small alliance that are close to our bases have them not like allied but like farm!^_^
some bydand's members have lost some farms for this alliance with sentenels and airforce...
but the final decision is only of chief, this is only my thought.
IceWolf
IceWolf
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty Alliance BYDAND & Sentenals

Post  SilentScope Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 am

Dear BYDAND,

My name is SilentScope, second in command at Sentenals alliance. I´m posting in behalf of Hulk,
leader of Sentenals, who can´t log on the forum for the moment. He will be posting by himself asap.

I´ve been informed that a problem happened between 2 players from both groups yesterday. I want
to let you know that we have immediately strongly reacted internally to this mistake Embarassed probably
coming from the past fights (Steinbit / Shaggs, Overkill / Hulk, ...). Leaders ideas are sometime more
difficult to follow and understand for some fighters with shorter vision from all sides. Let´s work together
to convince all players from both sides of the interest of a strong and ambitious alliance and establish
the guidelines of a correct attitude between allies.
We are conducting a strong reorganisation within Sentenals which will put it in a Military situation
to initiate and to support more efficiently our allies. For those of you worrying not to find anymore
enough farms ;-)), we´ll cooperate to create new ones definitively out of Sentenals members pirat .

The interest of BYDAND and Sentenals is peace I love you I love you I love you . I´ve found the initiative
of Jim and Hulk to start a new kind of partnership between two alliances very creative and interesting.
It will help us to target the highest ranking for each of our members and to catch the best players
for our alliances. Let´s not destroy this first experience because of unconsidered actions that have to stop.

Fell free to contact me in case of need of support and inform me immediately if a new problem is on
the way to happen. Your comments are welcome.
Ciao
Silent

SilentScope
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  shaggs Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:06 am

The really sad thing about Steinbit's latest attack, is that I would have attacked him first had there not been this alliance between us. I had more planes, but held off my attack.
shaggs
shaggs
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERKILL1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 pm

stein attack you shaggs? he just scout me today hmmmmmmmmmm..........
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  jim_g Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:38 pm

hello my troops, i can see that a lot of you are not happy, for one reason or an other , for this i am truly sorry, i can understand where you are comming from, i too strugle for farms,, but this server is realy just starting, and one day you will be glad of the allies that we have, and i must say that SilentScope hit the nail on the head, this is a first, and i think it will be big, so please give it time.as for Steinbit, ive been talking to hulk about this problem, and it should be sorted out now,respect to the players for not taking revenge. also i notice that some one has been attacked by nationalists. i think there is some thing going on there as ive mailed them a few times and had no reply, and also if you want farms attack the bastards that are attacking me, just when i go on my holls, good time to hit me.
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

BYDAND & SENTENALS USE THE SAME FORUM Empty sentenals need help

Post  jim_g Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 am

Add to FavoritesForwardReplyDelete.Title possible war
Sender hulk Time Jul 31, 12:57
This message is sent by the player, NOT from System. Please keep your password confidential.
one of LaCosaNostra keeps attacking a member of the alliance, sent a number of messages to their leader but still continuing. now several of my lot will be attacking their player, could turn ugly... just thought i would let you know.

If it goes tits up any support would be much appreciated. I also understand if you wished not to support.

Hulk
jim_g
jim_g
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down