BYDAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blitz1941 a tank game :)

Go down

blitz1941 a tank game :) Empty blitz1941 a tank game :)

Post  OVERKILL1 Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

So it looks like eFusion, the co. behind NFEU, is bringing this game back. I never personally played it but im sure some of you around here have. Would anyone play this, cuz i plan on downloading it as soon as possible.

heres their site www.twowar.com
http://www.twowar.com/base/video_player.asp?url=http://tirpitz.navyfield.de/Blitz1941_LostSilence.flv

Smile my past time
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

blitz1941 a tank game :) Empty Re: blitz1941 a tank game :)

Post  OVERKILL1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Blitz1941 Alpha internal test starting !!!
Jul 27 2009 12:48PM

Dear Blitz1941 Fans,

TwoWar.com is now starting the Alpha test (internal test) of blitz1941 today and will finalize the Closed-Beta Test version.
Closed-Beta Test will be started middle of next month and the exact date will be released this Thursday with press release.

Thank you.

TowWar.com Team
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERKILL1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 am

It’s my pleasure to announce to you the date of the Blitz1941 Closed Beta!
eFusion MMOG will launch the Closed Beta, and with it the first phase of re-introducing the service on

August the 14th of 2009!

Anyhow due to the experiance we had with the internal tests, it might happen that the start of the closed beta could be delayed some more days. If this will happen we will inform you ASAP with the new start date.

In the past weeks we worked hard behind the closed doors to bring Blitz1941 back to you, by looking through 1000 of sources and picking up the best we found. Now it’s time to see and find out how Blitz1941 is performing and what need to be done before the open beta and full service can be introduced.

We also like to take this opportunity to say thank you for more than 1000 registration as a beta tester and for the hundreds of post in our Blitz1941 forum about the game. We feel deeply sorry that it is impossible for us to take everyone as a closed beta tester. But soon every one of you will be able to play Blitz1941 in the open beta.

The list of closed beta testers will be posted independently from this announce, and also they will get contacted by mail. Please watch the forum and your mails for more information’s about it.
With the help of the Closed Beta Testers we will soon bring Blitz1941 back to service, stay tuned.
Welcome to Blitz1941 on www.Twowar.com !

Best Regards
Leopard
Community Manager Blitz1941
OVERKILL1
OVERKILL1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum